1. I now co-own a Chinese Water Dragon named Glaurung the Destroyer. He is a ridiculous lizard.
2. I fuckin hate doing these factoid things because I'm awful at thinking at interesting facts about myself lol
3. Currently I'm attempting to write my characters' story as a book.
4. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons with my roommate/best friend and their brother and some other people. It's super fun. I'm playing as Croi the half-elf Monk.
5. I'm going to DragonCon in September with ProjectHalfbreed
and we'll be meeting FortheLoveofKei
6. I have an aesthetic blog! galacticneonbat.tumblr.com/
7. I just sneezed and it hurt my ribs ;n;
8. I'M GONNA FINALLY BE GETTING MY OWN ROOM IN LIKE A MONTH. That means I'll be able to do more livestreams with voice and also be able to do more voice/video calls with people! Or maybe do some gameplay streams!
9. I'm trans--I was born with a female body, but I identify as male. As soon as I have enough money (aka a good enough job) I'm gonna start getting on Hormone therapy, or else maybe just get chest surgery. Whichever is cheaper/easier to do first. I also need to get my name changed...
10. I'm almost done with my second playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. And I'm planning a third. It's so much fun I can't help, make me stop
11. Even though I don't own Overwatch, I am getting helplessly pulled in to it. AUGH. THE CHARACTERS ARE SO FUN. I DON'T EVEN OWN THE GAME WHAT THE HELL
12. I'm not going to tag anyone cause fuck tagging